Help! Answer quickly!

  • Thread starter Thread starter White & Nerdy
  • 4 comments
  • 485 views
Messages
4,198
United States
Wasilla, AK
I tried to go to photo mode - red bull hangar. The game takes forever installing so I hit the PS button to see what's there. It gets stuck on a darkened screen with a spinning clock. It's been stuck there for the past few minutes and the HDD light isn't on, so nothing is being written. I don't want to stop it now for fear of screwing up my install. What should I do?
 
I don't think there's anything you can do at this point, but don't take my word for it. I may be wrong.
 
Someone tell me - if I stop it now will it ruin my install?
 
As long as it isn't saving to your profile save file I wouldn't worry too much. The worst that could happen is you have to reinstall but you won't lose progress.
 
OK. Cross your fingers.

UPDATE: It worked! I lost absolutely nothing (except a number change on my PDI kart). I'm installing as I go (rather than all at once) so I can't comment on that, but I'm back up and running. Thanks.

I'm not going near photo mode for a while though.
 
Last edited:
Back