Help big time!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hasuky Banx
  • 5 comments
  • 603 views
Messages
225
United States
San Diego
Messages
Ask
Messages
onlyGT001
After A Seasonal event i did, at the UCD, I found a Woodone Supra 0/0/0 I can't belive it.... but the sad thing is i used all of my Credits/money and way far from getting close, how can i get credits with out moving the UCD Days?
 
Time- or drift-trials do not cause the UCD to progress. Additionally, you could send over cars from another account which can then be sold. (IIRC, the Ferrari F40 would be best for this.)
 
time- or drift-trials do not cause the ucd to progress. Additionally, you could send over cars from another account which can then be sold. (iirc, the ferrari f40 would be best for this.)


thanks!
 
Time trials, drift trials, or remote races.
 
No prob, good luck getting that car!
 
Indeed, I had something like that happen to me, but thanks to remote racing, since I had shared my Bobs and had plenty of people to race them it got quite lucrative and was able to buy the car I wanted.

Another way to do those races and earn easy money for me is to share all the bobs from the main account and race them all with a bob of a seconday account. Good to earn money without advancing days and to get the bobs some experience. :)
 
Back