Help! Can not watch replays saved /shared in GT.com

• Thread starter cumi6875
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
Hi, i shared/saved my replays from my PS5 console to GT.com account and when i open Galery, they are just Image/Picture , there are no Video Clips at all, here are Pics, thanks in advange for any inputs guys!
gran-turismo.com and 2 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge 5_15_2023 12_01_04 PM.png
gran-turismo.com and 2 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge 5_15_2023 11_57_18 AM.png

Hi, i shared/saved my replays from my PS5 console to GT.com account and when i open Galery, they are just Image/Picture , there are no Video Clips at all, here are Pics, thanks in advange for any inputs guys!View attachment 1256666View attachment 1256667
They aren't video clips, they're replay data files. The game uses them to reconstruct the replay as in-game video, and they cannot be viewed anywhere outside the game. The image is just a thumbnail.

Last edited:
They aren't video clips, they're replay data files. The game uses them to reconstruct the replay as in-game video, and they cannot be viewed anywhere outside the game. The image is just a thumbnail.
Thanks a bunch sir! so is there a way/ways that i can download/export the replays so i can share/save or post on youtube etc?

Thanks a bunch sir! so is there a way/ways that i can download/export the replays so i can share/save or post on youtube etc?
Replay it on your console and use the consoles share feature to upload it.

Maybe consider to directly save the video after the race has finished with future races you do, if you are fine with having only your players perspective.

You can also open the replay on your console, and then hit the stream button, then watch the replay while it streams from your console. Then it’s on YT in a nice replay version.

Latest Posts

Back