Help! And hello...
I downloaded the GT6 update and it froze when installing. Then when I went back to my games in the PS3 interface GT6 was gone.
I then downloaded the entire 15gb game again from the PS3 Store where I originally bought it and tried to reinstall.
It won't let me do it now and says 'a later version is already installed. There is no need to install this version'
Can't see a way around this... Any ideas??
Thanks
I downloaded the GT6 update and it froze when installing. Then when I went back to my games in the PS3 interface GT6 was gone.
I then downloaded the entire 15gb game again from the PS3 Store where I originally bought it and tried to reinstall.
It won't let me do it now and says 'a later version is already installed. There is no need to install this version'
Can't see a way around this... Any ideas??
Thanks