Help: Can't run RaceRoom Racing Experience

• Thread starter JaeDan 101
  • 3 comments
United States
Los Santos, San Andreas
complex_remark8
Okay, so I got this game from Steam, and it only took me a short time to download because I use an unlimited wi-fi with up to 10 mbps of download and upload. After I try to run the game, there is an update that is needed to download in order to start playing the game. After I started downloading the update, it says that the download of the update witll take 72 days! It says "72 days left..."/"58 days left..." I don't know how this happened because my wi-fi is fast and strong. How can I skip this update??? I need answers please, thanks.

Okay, so I got this game from Steam, and it only took me a short time to download because I use an unlimited wi-fi with up to 10 mbps of download and upload. After I try to run the game, there is an update that is needed to download in order to start playing the game. After I started downloading the update, it says that the download of the update witll take 72 days! It says "72 days left..."/"58 days left..." I don't know how this happened because my wi-fi is fast and strong. How can I skip this update??? I need answers please, thanks.
Hmmm... might be that...

Sry you can not skip updates. But you can check if your Antivirus program is maybe causing this issue. Would not be the first time that such a tool does weird things to Steam game updates.

Back