Help! Cars idling around NRing after 24 hrs

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoCal Senator
  • 12 comments
  • 1,229 views
Messages
538
United States
Pensacola, FL/USA
Messages
SoCal_Senator
Didn't get end screen (payout) after 24hr B Spec NRing. They're just idling around track. time elapsed now 24.5 hours, don't want to shut off.

Suggestions?!?!
 
Did you finish the lap?
 
He's gone several laps after the 24 hours expired. 49mph, no buttons work, timer still running. Help.
 
Best to reset console before you get YLODed.
 
I've had this happen to me once before. It basically means that the game screwed up when it went to load the results screen, and now the game thinks it is up when it actually isn't. The only thing you can do is restart the game.
 
I remember a thread that had a similar problem. I suggest you search it on this site.

@ Toronado

He/she got it.
 
OMG. It Would not recover.

This is total garbage. 25 hours wasted--XP is worthless of course at level 40, and it's not much CR (700K), but dagnabit a level 24 ticket and the endo series complete trophy.

This has happened to me and others before. This crap better be addressed in the 1.10 update.

Now i'm waiting for the update before I run that race again. I have a brand new slim PS3, and hate putting any extra wear on it.
 
Wow of all races for this to happen... hope I'm not as unlucky! :scared:
 
ceiling_fan
Wow of all races for this to happen... hope I'm not as unlucky! :scared:

No kidding. And the wheel inputs were working fine on the final lap. The worst thing is there is no warning and it doesn't happen at hour 1 or 8 or even 12. 24+. Someone above posted a reasonable explanation about it loading end of race results and getting stuck. Has also happened to me at a 4 and 9 hour enduro races once each, too.

Fraggle Rock!
 
Well that surely bites...Could've been worse. Far,far worse...You could've been doing it A-spec!...;)
 
My suggestion is to sign off the psn before doing any endurance races as I have had none of the problems like above when im not signed on but have had them when I am.
 
Back