Help driving wheel

Canada
Quebec
Morethanwound
Hi! I just bought a driving wheel, the driving force gt by logitech, i was good at drifting with a controller, but now with this wheel.. How to do nice drifts ? :(

Practice. There are hundreds of threads on this all saying the exact same thing :lol:

And witch car should i try first, some cars may be easy to controlate ?

Buy an S13, put it on comfort hards and put this tune on it. Start out on a mid range RPM and as you gain experience move up to the high RPM.

I personally use 2.0 camber at the front though as I felt it had a better feel than with 3.0.

Buy an S13, put it on comfort hards and put this tune on it. Start out on a mid range RPM and as you gain experience move up to the high RPM.

I personally use 2.0 camber at the front though as I felt it had a better feel than with 3.0.

Thanks man ill do it now !

no experience with the DFGT, but I use a g27. My advice, find a car you can control in stock form with CH tires. Start there and slowly tune it up as you get better. Its way harder to go lock to lock, so keep your steering movements as small as you can and again, work your way up. Practice. You will get the hang of it.

no experience with the DFGT, but I use a g27. My advice, find a car you can control in stock form with CH tires. Start there and slowly tune it up as you get better. Its way harder to go lock to lock, so keep your steering movements as small as you can and again, work your way up. Practice. You will get the hang of it.

Ya that's a good idea, thanks!

Back