Help Finding an Aftermarket Seat For a GT Omega Titan Cockpit

United States
United States
I’ve been waiting for months now for GTO to get the GT Omega Titan with an RS6/9 seat back in stock, however, it seems they are having some supply issues with whoever they get their seats from and a restock is not going to happen anytime soon if at all owing to how long they have been out of stock already (months).

The good news is they do have the frames in stock. I have looked at many other rigs but nothing else I have found will work for me in terms of price, footprint, and stability as well as the Titan does.

I haven't raced in weeks because setting up my DIY rig has just become a PITA, but now with the GT7 1.40 update and the colder weather I am itching to start racing again.

So I have decided to buy the Titan frame from GTO and try to source a seat from another vendor. This may save me some money too, but the problem is I cannot find a seat that fits the exact dimensions of the mounting holes on the Titan. I searched on Amazon and found a few that looked good but either the mounting hole pattern lines up lengthwise but not laterally or vice-versa. And from the picture on the GTO site, I can’t really tell if there are alternate mounting points I can use, it looks like there might be but I can't tell for sure, or how much room I have to work with to fit a seat in.

I would like to avoid the need to drill extra holes in the frame if at all possible. So I am considering perhaps getting a 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick slab of plywood, mounting that to the Titan frame in the seat mounting holes, and then mounting whatever seat I get to the plywood which seems like it would work but I'm also not very good at these things (I'm sure I will spray paint it to match as well).

So if you own or have owned a GTO Titan here are a few questions:

1. Is there a specific aftermarket seat you know of that will mount properly to a Titan without the need to drill new holes?
  2. If there are some alternate holes that a seat can mount to what is the spacing lengthwise and laterally?
  3. Are there any brackets to be had that can mount to the existing holes while allowing me to mount a seat with a different mounting hole pattern?
  4. Does GT Omega historically run Christmas or Black Friday sales I should probably wait for?
Any help, suggestions, tips, tricks, or links to products is very much appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:
Do you plan to use a "regular" seat or a bucket seat? The latter one should be pretty easy with the side mounts (example: https://superchicane.fr/un-baquet-sur-chassis-gt-omega-titan-facile/)

4) yes they have sales

Edit: It seems that GT Omega started some black friday deals
And I found this: https://gtomega.eu/products/simulator-mounting-plate
I think this could be used to mount third parts seats
In all the times I have gone to the GTO website to see if they had restocked, and poked around their other stuff I never once noticed that addon, thanks! It does look like it would be suitable to mount a seat to, they don't give the dimensions or spacing of the pre-drilled holes, but it looks like it gives you some options.

My plan is to use a regular adjustable seat, I'm taller than average, and with my weightlifting, I'm a bit heavier than average as well. So I think some adjustability and a little less confinement on the sides would be my best bet.

Thanks again for the helpful reply.

Back