Help finding paint colour

  • Thread starter Thread starter oranjoos
  • 16 comments
  • 1,169 views
One of these should do:
"Giallo Orion" from Lamborghini Murcielago
"Slingshot Yellow" from Chevrolet SSR
"Bahama Yellow" from Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack

Personally I think Giallo Orion is the closest.;)
 
Last edited:
The 2 new Renaults have a colour like this, but it may just be the lighting in the photo.

'Jaune Sirius II' I think on one looks similar, got that more vinyl/satin not quite matte finish.

There's loads of goldish micas about.

Also ask in the colour matching thread, someone there will have lots to offer.

There might be a GT-Japanese that's like it, you may have from AE/ seasonal, not sure. The inability the sort or categorise chips becomes a nightmare once you start building up. So make sure you scan all paints in your shop, there sorted in GT5s hue sort, so some colours/finishes are in funny places, I reckon.
 
Last edited:
Thanks, I'll check the renaults and lambos out :D can you please link me to the colour matching thread? Can't find it
 
I'll borrow this thread, no need to start a new one.

Is there a paint chip named 'Raspberry' in the game? Doesn't matter what finish it is, matte, metallic etcetera..
thanks
 
I'll borrow this thread, no need to start a new one.

Is there a paint chip named 'Raspberry' in the game? Doesn't matter what finish it is, matte, metallic etcetera..
thanks

Raspberry Red Pearl. Mitsubishi I-MIEV '09. Funky raspberry, only reason to fork out the 46k for premium econo-box.

Use the above linked thread if you need more. There's more traffic and people take note of where they got their chips from. I did a quick vaguely remembered search then. Ouch.
 
Last edited:
it's close to a color i was looking for
there is a indy thunder ? and an other one
i'll have a look today (if the ps3 doesn't refuse to see the gt6 disc) and tell you the names
someone else may be able to point it to the good cars
 
Last edited:
Why don't we just make this the unofficial paint help thread

On a related note, where can I find skyline blue? I've looked all over and nobody seems to have an answer
 
Why don't we just make this the unofficial paint help thread

On a related note, where can I find skyline blue? I've looked all over and nobody seems to have an answer
As much as I'd like to see this little thread become a big one, i believe there already is a big paint thread up on gtplanet! As for skyline blue, what better place to look than at the skylines :D just look for Bayside Blue (M)
 
On a related note, where can I find skyline blue? I've looked all over and nobody seems to have an answer
Checked all Skylines for you, none of which have 'Skyline Blue' as an option. If the color does exist it must have something to do with an actual skyline, rather than a Skyline.
 
For anyone needing help with matching colours, the GT6 Colour Matching Thread is always happy to help - we have a lot of the most popular requests answered. :)
 
As much as I'd like to see this little thread become a big one, i believe there already is a big paint thread up on gtplanet! As for skyline blue, what better place to look than at the skylines :D just look for Bayside Blue (M)

Checked all Skylines for you, none of which have 'Skyline Blue' as an option. If the color does exist it must have something to do with an actual skyline, rather than a Skyline.


I mean the actual color skyline blue, it's a really light blue I had once in gt5 and I put it on the r32 touring car for giggles
 
Liquid Yellow from the RenaultSport Clio R.S. '11. Future requests such as this are best made in The GT6 Colour Matching Thread, as mentioned a couple of times now, not only to cut down on the number of repeat threads but also to increase the likelihood of finding someone with a match.
 
Liquid Yellow from the RenaultSport Clio R.S. '11. Future requests such as this are best made in The GT6 Colour Matching Thread, as mentioned a couple of times now, not only to cut down on the number of repeat threads but also to increase the likelihood of finding someone with a match.
Thanks for the colour match; so should i delete this thread?
 
Eh...if it's left alone beyond this point--seeing as the question has been answered, it should be left alone--it'll wither away in the GTP catacombs and, at most, serve as a redirect to the appropriate thread. As you lack the power to delete it yourself anyway, that's the least (and hopefully most) that will happen. And this is me politely stating that I won't reply to additional posts herein: You're welcome for the suggestion and feel free to submit future requests to the aforementioned appropriate thread.
 
Back