Help fixing my wheel.

• Thread starter Slagithor
  • 4 comments
Francois1689
So I have a MadCatz MC2, dont care what you think of the wheel just need to know if there is any way I can fix it. Been having problems with my shifter, it shifts up just fine but occasionally it wouldn't shift down at all. Eventually the problem corrected itself but now today when I was playing it was doing it again so I kind of shifted down till the component got back into place and then would shift down, problem is now it doesn't shift down through the gears it just automatically goes down to one and then reverse. I have no idea what I did I took the bottom part off all the wires are still there, and I cannot afford another one. Please any help would be appreciated although I'm fairly sure I'm fcked.

No, and thanks for replying eventually messed with it too much and ended up breaking a wire so now the whole thing doesn't work. I ended up throwing it out and hopefully with the chirsmtas season I will be able to afford another one.

I suggest a Fanatec wheel when you get there lol

Agreed. Try to save your money and get a Fanatec. Yes, they are quite expensive but it's well worth it as they are the best wheels you can buy for Xbox, hands down. There is simply no other competition. If you can, don't waste your money again on another crappy MadCatz wheel.

Back