- 5,818

- Pirate Nation
- CAM-33
Hey fellow GTPers,
I've been a member here for a few months, and after listening to all you guys' buzz about the racing online, I tried today and I'm hooked! But one question:
If I enter a 550PP room, for example, I detune my falken GTR to 550, but I get smoked around the first few corners. Are there any basic tips I should know to keep up with the pack? (if it helps, I'm probably a halfway decent driver, I can hold lines and hit most apexes, just not manual shift or drift)
I've been a member here for a few months, and after listening to all you guys' buzz about the racing online, I tried today and I'm hooked! But one question:
If I enter a 550PP room, for example, I detune my falken GTR to 550, but I get smoked around the first few corners. Are there any basic tips I should know to keep up with the pack? (if it helps, I'm probably a halfway decent driver, I can hold lines and hit most apexes, just not manual shift or drift)