[HELP] Formula 1 series

• Thread starter Skython
  • 8 comments
New Zealand
beyond down under
Since I'm in New Zealand, I have the PAL version of GT4, therefore meaning if I want to get the Sauber Mercedes I have to win the F1 championship, anyone have an idea of how to do it easily in B-spec??? (qualified of course)

And I want to say one thing, would it be smart to drive a le mans car (Audi R8 or Pescarolo) and sacrifice small time to gain all in the pits, or is it best to use a Formula 1.

You need a B-Spec driver with a very high level (around 5,000-6,000 skill points) for B-Spec Bob to even have a hope of winning the Formula GT World Championship.

I have 8015 B-spec points and this championship is a hoot to watch, I have my popcorn and all that, I use the hardest tires and usually run 30 to 40 laps per run, depending on the track, I make 3 to 4 pit stops a race. I'm on race 8 right now, B-Spec Bob never messes up that badly and does better than I ever would. If your A-Specing it, all I can say is be very patient, if its lap 14 of a race don't drive like a moron, thats what the last five laps are for, I usually hang around in 2nd or 3rd, keep my tires clean, then battle when I need to, works for most long races. Good Luck!

I have 8015 B-spec points and this championship is a hoot to watch, I have my popcorn and all that, I use the hardest tires and usually run 30 to 40 laps per run, depending on the track, I make 3 to 4 pit stops a race. I'm on race 8 right now, B-Spec Bob never messes up that badly and does better than I ever would. If your A-Specing it, all I can say is be very patient, if its lap 14 of a race don't drive like a moron, thats what the last five laps are for, I usually hang around in 2nd or 3rd, keep my tires clean, then battle when I need to, works for most long races. Good Luck!

If you are using the Hardest tyres, then either you are not using the FGT car (as this can only have medium tyres) or you are using another car.
If using another car, the opening poster may like to know what car and what mods you have done to the car. :)

Personally A-Specing the event is the best, You can use a Mazda 787 to garner most 200 point races. Although there are many that have used the Audi R8 and the one of the Chaparrel's. By not using the FGT, you can have a massive Pit Stop advantage over the AI field.

P.S. Would this not be better suited in the General GT4 section?

I am using the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II. Maxed Out everything, my B-spec Bob actually drives it well, having machine skill at 100, course skill at 80, and battle skill at 72 will do that for you. I adjust the gears and suspension for each race, and usually take practice runs to get the car right, then set driving assists to their max for Bob.

Thanks everyone, and Open addict, I didn't know there was a you could put a thread on the same page as everything, thanks

Back