Help, Free WipEout HD Download Not Appearing in the Games List.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryou
  • 4 comments
  • 2,431 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,482
United States
United States
So yeah, it's not appearing, I did everything I needed to do to get it, and then downloaded it, it came with two parts, unlock full game, and an Add-on. After downloading both of those, I went to my games list to see if it was there, but no, it wasn't, I've tried re-downloading over and over, but it still doesn't work. Am I missing something? Should I contact Sony?

SuperGTRacer
 
You have to download the Demo as well.
 
You have to download the Demo as well.

Ah, but where can I find the demo? It's not appearing under the Demo's list in the store.
 
Hello! You are missing WipEout HD base game. It is in there as i'm playing it right now! :)
 
Ah, my Playstation Plus can get the full version for free, awesome, thanks for your effort in trying to help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back