Help Fulfill A Birthday Present

• Thread starter Truslider
  • 4 comments
Japan
california
Truslide_86
my little bro is turning 18 and is wants something "special" on his cake. He wants a picture of a Blueside Blue R34 Skyline drifting against a blood red (any deep red i would guess) MK4 Supra, and the only place i think i can get a picture of that is on Gran Turismo.

If someone could tandem with me tonight or tomorrow night in a lobby with 1 of these cars, i will jump in the other, do a few laps and save them, i will take the replay to photomode and snap a pic and take it to a local bakery that makes edible photos and have them print it out and slap it on a cake.

if you like to drift and wanna help, please add me, my gamertag is Truslide_86. I'm can be on after 5:30pm pacific time til about midnight. I am familiar with Suzuka East Course and Tsukuba so it'll probably be on 1 of those tracks. Again it would have to be tonight or tomorrow (Friday) night because his birthday is on Saturday. I've tuned my machines to about 450hp and CS tires on the Supra and CM on the Skyline. I have a mic to make communication abit easier. I cant offer you much but my grattitude and maybe a picture of the cake. I hope a fellow GTP'er can help me out.

my little bro is turning 18 and is wants something "special" on his cake. He wants a picture of a Blueside Blue R34 Skyline drifting against a blood red (any deep red i would guess) MK4 Supra.
I can help you with that bro if haven't got the pic already

Back