Help! G27 Broken!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeonBullet
  • 6 comments
  • 1,366 views
Messages
121
Messages
johnabc123
hi, my Logitech G27 has been acting very strange for a day. Each time I normally start up my ps3, the wheel does it start up spinning thing, but now it does it slower and makes a bumping/grinding noise. It also feels very wrong during racing. Do I need to put lubricant on it or something, or has something actually broken? Or do I just have to reinstall the wheel on the ps3 or something?
 
Well if it's under warranty then just send it back for inspection.

If not it may be worth opening it up for a look. If I'm right it's belt driven though, so I am unsure what to look out for inside.
 
My G27 squeeks a bit while turning the wheel just a little. It's more or less brand new. I don't feel like opening it up, do you guys think it will wear off?
 
Well if it's under warranty then just send it back for inspection.

If not it may be worth opening it up for a look. If I'm right it's belt driven though, so I am unsure what to look out for inside.

G27 is not belt driven.
 
Just fixed it somehow! I did a race and after that it started to turn normally. Thanks anyway guys
 
Back