Help getting analogs to work on ps3

• Thread starter ClanFever
  • 1 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
Hey there, I'm a new member, and first off, I'll tell you my GT history. In 2000 I got my 1st console, a play station, with Gt! The game was great. A year later, I got a ps2 with gt3, and that continued my love for gran turismo. In 2005, I got gt4 on the day of release, and yet again, I loved the game. I now own a ps3 with gt5P, and that is pretty good.
Now I regot gt1, and the game is fantastic! Only problem is, it won't let me use my analog sticks. It regonises my controller as those very old ones without joysticks, and I use my joysticks for turning and changing gear. How can I make it sense my joysticks? Also, I own a PAL version, and we use km/h here, but I prefer mph. Anyway to change it to mph? And last thing, it has no preesure with the R2 and L2 buttons as accelerate and brake, but if I change that to the joysticks, will it let me use pressure, so I don't need to be accelrating and breaking at max pressure? Cheers for any help.

Pressing the PS button during the game gets you to a menu where you can switch on the analogue sticks. You always had to switch on the analogue sticks in GT/2 by pressing the button on the controller anyway.

Back