HELP HELP HELP GT Sport online issues

• Thread starter craig J
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi Hope someone can help with my online problems with GT Sport daily races.

I have sine the last month or so been having problems either not been able to enter daily races as getting kicked back to main screen and the DR rating in top right of screen dissipaters !!!!!! ,,,, I have to close application to get started again... occasionally i can get in a race and complete a race but when completed and come out no DR rating again and i get my prize money and xp but no mileage totals up.. I have bought a new disk and a new ps4 pro to try and sort this but still the same, i can play online on many other games with no problems.

Even tried starting again with a new profile but still the same... this has rendered the Game useless to me

I just hope the next update sorts this out, has anyone else experienced these issues

Any suggestions appreciated

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Having on-line problems on GT sport.... DR rating top right of screen keeps going off after races if i get in them as it usually kicks me back to main screen and i have to close application to start again and DR rating comes back. If i get in a daily race after the race my dr rating is gone again and i get my prize money and xp but no mileage toting up. this has made the game useless to me... i have bought a new disk & ps4 pro to try and sort this with new updates etc even tried a new profile from start still same problems

Anyone else experiencing this madness

Hope next update sorts it for me

Never heard of this. If you’ve swapped consoles it’s probably corrupt save data or similar.

new disk
new ps4 pro
new profile
Sounds like your connection then, as that's all that's left.

Make sure your PS4 is on a wired connection, has a static IP address in the router and is placed in the DMZ. Run a speed test at fast.com and post the results (up, down, latency loaded/unloaded).

You can also test your connection in the first or second screen when you want to do a online race in GT Sport , I don't know if it is trustworthy this test .

Back