HELP HELP HELP PEASE SOMEONE

• Thread starter spudski
  • 2 comments
England
sheffield
spudski-03
i have recently bought a G29 wheel which works perfectly well on assetto corsa but when I switch over to project cars I cannot find any settings for a wheel in control the only options it gives me are for pads I've checked you tube and I'm looking in the right place but there's nothing there, I've even deleted the game and re downloaded it again but the same problem please can anyone out there help me with this as it's driving me insane lol
Thanks in advance

With the PS4 I find I have to delete the Game pad before the driving wheel (G29) can be used. In the PS3 I would just change the controller number so the wheel was #1. Both games are the same way. Once in PCars select Options, then controllers and when I do this I see the G29 wheel layout on the game screen. I have not tried to find options for selecting different settings but the wheel does work.

Right after I delete the game pad I hit the PS button on the wheel to make it active.

Have you done this?

i have recently bought a G29 wheel which works perfectly well on assetto corsa but when I switch over to project cars I cannot find any settings for a wheel in control the only options it gives me are for pads I've checked you tube and I'm looking in the right place but there's nothing there, I've even deleted the game and re downloaded it again but the same problem please can anyone out there help me with this as it's driving me insane lol
Thanks in advance

Everybody is using G29 with project cars, I don't understand why you are having problems. In the game you to just follow the information on video to calibrate your G29. After that go on http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/cars
On the list you will find a list with all the settings.

Back