HELP! Honda Civic Touring Car

Canada
Canada
I need help trying to acquire this Honda Civic EK Touring Car for this Online Exhibition Race. I have completed nearly the whole game, with all chapters up to 55 complete. I flawlessly completed the FF races a looong time ago, but cannot see it in my garage, store, or dealership

I need help trying to acquire this Honda Civic EK Touring Car for this Online Exhibition Race. I have completed nearly the whole game, with all chapters up to 55 complete. I flawlessly completed the FF races a looong time ago, but cannot see it in my garage, store, or dealership
It turns up in the Used Car Dealership as part of the stock rotation. You will have to keep an eye on it.

In addition you don't need to own the car for the race, as you can borrow an "Event-Specified Car".

Was just in the used car dealership like 2 weeks ago. I believe. That is when I picked it up.
I just purchased the game… I might have just missed it!! Thanks for letting me know!

It turns up in the Used Car Dealership as part of the stock rotation. You will have to keep an eye on it.

In addition you don't need to own the car for the race, as you can borrow an "Event-Specified Car".
I will keep an eye for the Used Car Rotation!! I will also try and borrow the event specified car! Thank you very much sir

I just purchased the game… I might have just missed it!! Thanks for letting me know!

I will keep an eye for the Used Car Rotation!! I will also try and borrow the event specified car! Thank you very much sir
If you’ve just purchased the game there is something important to note. The UCD doesn’t update daily until you’ve completed menu book 39.

If you’ve just purchased the game there is something important to note. The UCD doesn’t update daily until you’ve completed menu book 39.
It still updates daily (or at least it did so when I bought the game back in September). While you’re doing the menus you’ve got a few extra menu-specific cars in there, that’s all.

Last edited:
It still updates daily (or at least it did so when I bought the game back in September). While you’re doing the menus you’ve got a few extra menu-specific cars in there, that’s all.
It’s maybe changed then, because you get a message after completing menu book 39 that says the UCD will now update daily (or words to that effect)

It’s maybe changed then, because you get a message after completing menu book 39 that says the UCD will now update daily (or words to that effect)
It's never changed - it has always worked like that. The message is just misleading.

It’s back in the UCD.

Latest Posts

Back