Help! I Can't Get Any More A-Spec Points!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 5 comments
  • 596 views

Kent

Retired
Staff Emeritus
Messages
8,191
United States
Southern Louisiana
Messages
GTP_Kent
Please help me! :bowdown:

I just completed the game.
100% complete.

However, for some reason I can't get any more A-Spec points.
In GT mode I keep doing family cup races or old rally races I've already beat and in both cases the A-spec points I win are not counted in my overall stats. :(

Do any of you know why this is happening?

Is this related to having 100% complete?

Is this related to a bug in the game?

I noticed that on a "cheated game save" with all cars and money the A-spec points were not added up... Could this be a similar situation?

Thanks for taking the time to address these questions. :D

Also, if you all know of another thread covering this same topic please link it to me.
I did a search and found nothing but I find it hard to believe I am the first with this problem.

Thanks again,
-Kent
 
Unless you finished every race with as much of a disadvantage as possibe, all you have to do is find a combo to win the same race that gives you more points than before.

Lets say for a given race you got 50 points for it.

Come in with a slower car and it might give you 86 points. So if you win, your A - spec total will increase by 36 points.
 
Thanks Kenny, I looked into it a little more closely based on the specifics of what you said and sure enough I got a few extra points. :sly:

I had a feeling things worked how you said before I posted this. :dunce:
Thing is, I would go to test it on the capri rally (easy) and every time it just ignored the points I won.

To test I went to the black-pool races in the TVR one-make events.
The "best a-spec" was at 0 since I did the entire series in B-spec, needless to say, getting a better score wasn't hard to do. :lol:

Ended up putting in a 103 pts race using a stock griffith. 👍

So like I said, thanks again. :bowdown:

But that's just to kenny. :lol:

StiGoFlyBy... :grumpy:
You're reply was not helpful at all.
:rolleyes:
 
Kent
Thanks Kenny, I looked into it a little more closely based on the specifics of what you said and sure enough I got a few extra points. :sly:

Glad I could be of help.
 
If you need the full low-down on increasing A-spec points, look for the "200 A-spec points thread". It has all you'll ever need to know there.
 
Back