Help! I lost my memory stick!

• Thread starter Leadfoot53
  • 21 comments
United States
California
I accidently lost my memory stick in my parents room when I was using it on my family's computer. Ironically, I was going to be backing up my memory stick! :P I tried plugging it into one of my MS Duo ports, and it wasn't working. I took it out to try to plug it into another one, when I hit something with the back of my hand, and it knocked some stuff over. What I think happened is that when I tried to stop most the stuff from falling, which I did, I dropped the stick. Its weird because when I lost it, I just couldn't find it, despite "ripping apart" my parents room to try to find it!

The tough news is that since I lost my memory card, I lost everything on it. Luckily I can get the demos back from PSN since I have another memory stick (same amount of space), but my 2 hundred and some odd cars are just gone :(. Do you think you guys may be able to help me? Maybe I can get onto AD-Hoc Party and we can do a car share thing?

Check your parents room again, you might've missed it the first time round. It can't just vanish into thin air, right?

I'm sure most people using Ad-Hoc Party or connecting via XLink Kai would be willing to share whatever vehicles they have... just ask.

And you should scour your 'rents room again - my guess is that it is within 8 -10 feet of the spot you were standing.

Thats the problem. I looked in the stuff. I actually pretty much cleaned my parents room looking for it haha

Its going to pop up in the weirdest place I bet.

Good luck finding it, I would be F-ed if I lost mine.

What version of the game are you running Euro, US?

I am running the US version.

I'm experimenting with a new pluggin (new to me) that should let me save a game file unencrypted.

I could MAYBE make you a Save game with a bunch of cash, Ill do my best to try it out.

ohh, I got a EU and US copy

Last edited:
How far you were even in the game? 50 percent chance that the members are using cfw. You could always just use a hex cheat or whatever its called.

Since my last post I have built a save game, however I'm having issues Decrypting it, the plugging I'm experimenting with seems to only work with games that don't force the save game to be PSP specific.

People are getting the same issue with MHFU, I'm looking into it for a fix.

However if anybody can help here is the built save game.

Attachments

• UCUS98632-GAMEDAT.zip
    55.8 KB · Views: 12
How far you were even in the game? 50 percent chance that the members are using cfw. You could always just use a hex cheat or whatever its called.

I dont know, but I:
A. Finished all the driver tests, but not all golds or anything
B. Have like 240 cars.

You still have a lot of trade only cars to buy now save up. I did a lot of sharing with 12 or so people in ahp japan I still need less than 80 cars to have them all 4500.

Back