help i need to finish the gear collection?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stiletto
  • 8 comments
  • 654 views
Messages
62
hi everybody around the world and gt fans i wrote from venezuela searching for help to get the gear collection complete i miss some stuff helmets and suits to get it over so by this way y ask people who could help me to get this task done!

my psn name is gislasson56

also i put the link of mygranturismo page to the people see what i need thanks in advance to all who wants to help me in this task

my gran turismo link is:

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=23553
 
Send an FR to: mishdeth
I will donate all I can
 
what ticket do you search for men? i see the list to send what i got
 
I have all gears complete if you want to trade, I'm available 👍
 
I sent an FR to you. No response. Are you still interested in gear?
 
Sending a bunch of gear...
 
Sent you a bunch of helmets
 
Back