Help identifying a movie?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CDailey
  • 5 comments
  • 487 views
Messages
13,813
United States
Alabama
Ok, this is a very crappy description of this movie, but it's all that I saw. The very last scene is in this giant warehouse and there is a rave going on and you see all the people dancing and you can see the DJ thumbing through all his vynal in their platic crates. Then it shows the next morning when everyone is leaving the warehouse and the DJ putting all his vynal records back into their sleeve and back into the crates and then it zooms out and then the credits start rolling. The last song played (like it is gonna help any) is DJ X Sonic - Blue Sun.

Thank you very much to whoever helps me. :)
 
I have no clue who the actors are, or how old it is. :( If I did I would have found out what it was by now. :indiff: Thanks for the sites. I'll take a look.
 
Could it be 'GO'?
 
Nope, I've already checked that one out.
 
AH! YAY! I FOUND OUT WHAT IT WAS! It's Groove! :D:D Thanks for your help guys. :)
 
Back