Help identifying two trance songsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Fro
  • 5 comments
  • 669 views

Solid Fro

I told you so.
Premium
Messages
7,889
Messages
SolidFro
Messages
RRoDzaaah!
I pulled the audio from my video camera and recorded them in wav format of these two trance songs I heard last week at sober grad. Any help would be appreciated in identifying these songs.

Song 1 - 252KB - 56Kbit Wav

Song 2 - 467KB - 56Kbit Wav

Edit: My host apparently does not like mp3 files. :rolleyes:
 
Well, the first one is a remixed version of "Like A Prayer" by Madonna. I dont know about the second one but it sounds kinda familiar. Sorry about the second one dude :( Maybe Option2 knows?
 
Thanks, Omega. 👍
 
2nd one is a remix of take my breath away from Top Gun ??? Im sure I heard that in there - Think its berlin or roxette that did it ??? I might well be wrong though
I dint njoy listenin to that though :eek: a bit too much "noise" for me - But I hope you get the tracks you need though, good luck m8
 
The first one is "like a prayer" by Madhouse.

Don't know the second one though.
 
Back