Help!!!!! in desperate need for an x2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter onza
  • 15 comments
  • 641 views
Messages
14
Hi guys, i really want an x2010, any colour. Too busy to earn it by myself. Between my pregnant fiancee and my 16 month old baby who is in and out of hospital I have no time anymore. Have decent cars to swap. FGT being the most expensive. Let me know what you want as a trade and Ill tell you if I have it.

Hope someone can help me,

Cheers
 
- C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) ‘01,
- Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) ‘03,
- Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX (JGTC),
- Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) ‘03,
- RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) ‘04,
- Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) ‘00

Got any of those?
 
- C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) ‘01,
- Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) ‘03,
- Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX (JGTC),
- Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) ‘03,
- RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) ‘04,
- Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) ‘00

Got any of those?

is the arta premium?
 
pretty sure i got the denso sard supra.
 
if you're on now I can send you one?
 
im loading up the ps3 now to check.
 
im online now. how do we do it?
PSN name is "dotelle"
 
pretty sure i got the denso sard supra.

If you do, you can have either. Yellow, Pink, Bright Red, or Gloss Blue X1.
 
im online now. how do we do it?
PSN name is "dotelle"

I'll send you a friend request, accept it and I'll send you the car.
 
awaiting friend request. cheers
 
;-) Ok, you got it.
 
friend request accepted comatosed.
 
Back