help in PD cup!!!

Messages
650
Im just 3 races into the PD cup and I driving the Mustang SVT Cobra R. Its a great car, but anyways about 7 laps into the 3td race I noticed my oil light is on :scared: . Do I just tough it out or can I change the oil some how? If not, do the AI cars have to suffer the hp loose too? I did make a 1:23:4?? lap at midfeild with super slicks!:cool:

banana.gif
 
Not only do the AI skip the HP loss, but their oil light does not even come on. So they are running pristine cars through the extent of the series.

You're stuck with the oil light on for the remainder of the race. Not a bad thing, as the SVT should keep the races close.

Since you edited your time, I'll do the same. Check this write-up of my run (PD Cup in a ZZS) and you'll see that I was only slightly slower than you with a 1'23.540.

A quick colnclusion drawn from times, is that if you were faster there, you should do OK for the remainder of the races.

Good luck.

AO
 
The SVT car will be fine! Look on the Writeups board for my complete description of my run through the PD Cup in the Cobra R.

Welcome to GTPlanet, and good luck with the rest of the races!
 
Yes, don't worry about the oil anymore, as you should be fine winning the rest of the races.
 
Back