HELP - International A Races unplayable/locked?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1down12go
  • 3 comments
  • 1,859 views
Messages
8
Messages
PAIS
I have reach 67% completion and have all golds in every event from Novice to International B to Goodwood to Lunar. All License tests, one-makes, and coffee breaks are golded. Even the special events are golded. Why don't I have access to play International A races? They are locked, along with Super races. I dont get it....

Also, I got the trophy for the ending movie before even completing the karts races in International B. The kart races are golded now, but I still cannot see the movie in the Ending Movie Gallery.


What is going on!?!?!
 
Completing the License Tests should open the next race series.
 
Completing the License Tests should open the next race series.

I have completed every single event available to me. 100% golds.

OMFG..... I see it now, the License test in iB replaced the series that said final test, which i completed yesterday. I'm an idiot. Thanks for the help.
 
Yeah that was a UI faux pas by PD there. They should have did it like the earlier classes, instead of shuffling stuff around after the fact. All they had to do was leave a padlock on it and say, this time its not the number of stars that unlock this, first you gotta complete the championship to my left!
 
Back