Help,is my computer enought for pc2 ...?PC 

Spain
Spain
Good afternoon I have this pc and I would like someone to tell me if I am enough to play Project cars 2, I have it in ps4 and I would like to play it on pc .. This is my pc and its features .. hp pavilion hpe h8-1120es kind of product Personal computer - tower Location Spanish - Spain Processor 1 x Intel Core i7 (2nd Gen) 2600 / 3.4 GHz (3.8 GHz) (Quad-Core) Cache 8 MB L3 Cache per processor 8 MB Memory 16 GB (installed) / 16 GB (max.) - DDR3 SDRAM Storage controller SATA (SATA 3Gb / s) HDD 1 x 2 TB - SATA 3Gb / s Optical unit DVD ± RW (± R DL) / DVD-RAM Card reader 15 in 1 Graphic driver NVIDIA GeForce GT 545 Video Memory 3 Gbytes Network connection GigE, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n Operating systems Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) 17.5 cm x 41.5 cm x 41.2 cm Weight (Kg) 12,5 kg EAN 0886112429201

Everything else looks ok, but like the Demon said you'll need to upgrade your GPU. I'd think a 1060 or 1070 would be what you'd want, unless of course you can afford the 1080.

Looks like a pre-built HP pc, so upgrading might be tricky/expensive. I know people that use this CPU with PC2 so that will work, but the GPU is not good enough and if you decide to upgrade it, you're most likely also looking at a PSU upgrade (and depending on the case layout, tricky to fit).

I have it on the PS4 that was purchased with GT in mind.
Now that GT is released, I'm in the process of building a tower my PS4 will be up for sale soon.

Unless you're a big GT Sport fan my opinion is you're better off on PC today and for the foreseeable future.

So I say enjoy your PS4 while you build a new box, I wouldn't try upgrading that old HP start from scratch.

As everyone else said, the GPU is the bottleneck. I have a GTX 1060 6GB and it ran PC1 at 1080P just fine. Your case should have just enough room for it. Cooling could be a problem ( It sits above the CPU ).

Thanks...
Main thing to find out is how powerful that PSU is and what type of motherboard is in it. And if you can fit a double-slot GPU in (both in length and width). People here could help with that.

As everyone else said, the GPU is the bottleneck. I have a GTX 1060 6GB and it ran PC1 at 1080P just fine. Your case should have just enough room for it. Cooling could be a problem ( It sits above the CPU ).
Hoping there's space for an extra case fan or two. Usually these cases come without them or with only one.

Main thing to find out is how powerful that PSU is and what type of motherboard is in it. And if you can fit a double-slot GPU in (both in length and width). People here could help with that.

Hoping there's space for an extra case fan or two. Usually these cases come without them or with only one.
True...is not space...

Everything else looks ok, but like the Demon said you'll need to upgrade your GPU. I'd think a 1060 or 1070 would be what you'd want, unless of course you can afford the 1080.
My wife's PC only has a 1050Ti and she runs PCars2 on mostly High Settings at 1080p with no issues.

CPU - AMD A8 3850
GPU - 1050 Ti
RAM - 8 Gb

Won't help this guy, but a 1050 is a great bang for the buck GPU.

My wife's PC only has a 1050Ti and she runs PCars2 on mostly High Settings at 1080p with no issues.

CPU - AMD A8 3850
GPU - 1050 Ti
RAM - 8 Gb

Won't help this guy, but a 1050 is a great bang for the buck GPU.

I didn't even know there was a 1050. :P I just figured if you're going to be shelling out coin for a new one you'd probably want 10xx over a 9xx so you'd know it's going to be good for at least a few years.

The 1050ti also comes in a low-profile version, so it just might fit (still dual-slot though).

I just instal gigabyte 1050ti oc and the computer doesn't run, start but in the windows logo get blocked..
Any solution?
I read some where about the ipisb-ch2 Chicago have problems to run some gpu..
Any idea about which maxim gpu can i install?
Thanks

Hmm that does not sound a lot maybe its taking to much power from the board. Or try booting into safe mode and remove the old drivers before just installing new stuff. Tap f8 during boot for safe mode or esc for bios

[QUOTE = "FOG-Smokebeer, post: 12158506, member: 113381"] Hmm, eso no suena mucho, tal vez está sacando mucha potencia del tablero. O intente arrancar en modo seguro y elimine los controladores anteriores antes de instalar cosas nuevas. Toque f8 durante el inicio para modo seguro o esc para bios [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "FOG-Smokebeer, post: 12158506, member: 113381"] Hmm, eso no suena mucho, tal vez está sacando mucha potencia del tablero. O intente arrancar en modo seguro y elimine los controladores anteriores antes de instalar cosas nuevas. Toque f8 durante el inicio para modo seguro o esc para bios [/ QUOTE]
Ok mate i will try... Thanks..

Back