comes with GEAR STICK
smaller
Feedback is stronger than t150?

t150
okay looking but dont have leather grip >;(
DONT COME WITH DAMN STICK WHICH I CANNOT AFFORD ONTOP
bigger
stronger feedback than g29??

reason ive put stronger feedback on both is because people keep telling ohh this one is better NO this one is better literally people are telling me opposite things... weather its to sell a certain brand probaly

so i keep going to buy g29 as it comes with stick and looks nice
reasoning stopping me buying is because people say t150 has stornger feedback ??? plus its bigger

thats about it lol just fact that it might have stronger feedback and it is bigger idk how much bigger i just know it is

what do u say?? i can afford t150 pro btw which is 3 pedals but wtf good is it without a shifter? none and no i really cannot afford it ontop and i cant be assed to save up for a shifter lmfao

its rather if the t150 is that much better like stronger and feels bigger then ill get it but if its not that greater then ill get g29 as it comes with a shifter yeah maybe ist a **** shifter but yeah.....

so my question is

how much bigger does the g29 feel in hand?
how much STRONGER is the feedback in the g29 to t150

That's why I got a G29 for because of the size of the wheel in my hand when driving, the force feedback seems good and really I don't have any issues with the wheel.

G29 100% because the stock pedals are superior in build and performance to even the t3pa pedals. It wouldn't even be a close choice for me. The G29 will have all the ffb you need to go fast.

Both wheels have the same diameter 11”/28 cm.
Both wheels have approximately the same torque.
The T150 is smoother and quieter but the drive mechanism has much greater friction compared to G29.

G29 if I had to choose. Because of my bad luck with Thrustmaster and good luck with Logitech.

I'd go with the G29 since back in Gt6 times when upgrading from DFGT to T150 i didn't notice that big improvement unlike between G27>DFGT, so it was little let down... Also the rim is super cheap toyish with it's sticky rubber and hard plastic => using gloves is required for immersion. Pedals aren't that good either.

I would have gone with the G29 back then, but it was so overpriced with near same starting price as CSL Elite Ps4, even though the G29 seemed to use spare parts of scrapped G27 and DFGT from their warehouse.

Last edited:
The G29 pedals are great, however, the wheel is very cheap & badly made compared to the G25 I bought in 2009. The paddle shifters are made from very thin low-grade aluminium; kind of like what you get on a baking tray you buy from the Pound Shop! The ones on the G25 are high-quality thick metal. I'm impressed with the G29's pedals, but the wheel itself is sub par. There's also a lot of movement in the rim, which is something I never got with my G25. That said, the FFB does feel better. But after getting used to belt driven wheels like my lovely Fanatec CSR, I can't go back to the notchy feel of the G29 again. Believe me, I tried, but just couldn't do it.

How is the T300rs no deal? Is the pricing much higher over there? Here it's price is just +60$ higher than T150 and should be long step ahead.

How is the T300rs no deal? Is the pricing much higher over there? Here it's price is just +60$ higher than T150 and should be long step ahead.

I would bypass the RS all together and get the GT. Even if you plan to get the Pro Pedals, you will have a set of T3PA pedals as back up or to sell.

I would bypass the RS all together and get the GT. Even if you plan to get the Pro Pedals, you will have a set of T3PA pedals as back up or to sell.
T300rs GT edition or T-GT? (I assume 300rs GT). This is the exact reason why i chose the CSL Elite Ps4 over basic T300rs as i didn't want to pay extra for pedals i already had from T150 set.

T300rs GT edition or T-GT? (I assume 300rs GT). This is the exact reason why i chose the CSL Elite Ps4 over basic T300rs as i didn't want to pay for extra pedal set i already had (T150 set).

Yes, the T300 GT which includes the T3PA pedals. In Canada the T300 GT can be found for about $429 but it's a huge step to run CSL Elite. The wheel is $759 and the LC pedals are $299.

I wouldn't recommend the T150. I have a T150 now. I got it Christmas '17, but only started using it with any regularity in September. In that time, I've had both the gas and brake springs break and the rubber portion is already wearing faster than I'd like. A simple trip to Ace Hardware and $6 fixed the spring issue. As far as the rubber portion...
After one use, the grip felt nasty. I knew my hands sweat a little while driving, but not enough to notice while using the wheel. The next day, I touched the wheel and the grips felt so gross. The rubber felt like the kraton mountain bike grips (in my bike shop, we call them sticky-icky grips) because it felt so nasty. I tried cleaning the grips with a mild soap and water. That only made it worse so, I started using some full finger mountain bike gloves. Two weeks ago, I noticed I could see where my hands were wearing on the wheel. It has only got worse.
I've contacted Thrustmaster regarding the issue and they were of zero help.
As far as function of the wheel, I like it.

G29 100% because the stock pedals are superior in build and performance to even the t3pa pedals. It wouldn't even be a close choice for me. The G29 will have all the ffb you need to go fast.
Are you straight up stupid as hell? The logitech pedals suck lmao, the T3PA is wayyy better and I can vouch from personal experience

Definitely the Thrustmaster T 150. Absolutely superior to the G29. I mean at the end of the Day it’s your choice 😉 but trust me, the T150 is way smoother, more powerful and overall the better Technology.

Are you straight up stupid as hell? The logitech pedals suck lmao, the T3PA is wayyy better and I can vouch from personal experience
I've owned 2 sets of g27, t3pa, t3pa pro, and Fanatec Elite with LC. The t3pa set is on the bottom of my list.

Back