Help me Complete

  • Thread starter Thread starter danielyma6
  • 5 comments
  • 390 views
Messages
7
Scotland
Edinburgh
Messages
danielonthebus
im looking to finish my car collection all i need is

Honda: Gathers Drider Civic Race car
Nsx-R Prototype Lm Road car

Toyota: RSC 01

TVR: Cereba Speed 12


Avalible for Trade :

Jaguar Xj220 92
Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe 00
Spoon S2000 00
BMW M3 04
Lotus Elise Sport 190 98
BMW M3 GTR 03
Re Amemiya Amemiya Asperadrink rx7 04
BMW 320i Touring Car 03
Bmw M coupe
Nissan Peninzoil Nismo GT-R 99



May trade other cars:crazy:
 
Last edited:
I have the NSX, you can keep your cars though.
 
I have 2 Gathers Drider Civics, a 0/0/0 M3, and a spoon S2000, what's the colour of your OCD Jaguar XFR?
 
Indigo is The all-knowing Famine. I'm #6600cc.
 
I already have Indigo :(, so visit the link in my sig, and request any aforementioned car for free :)
 
Back