Help me find info on a car by .... Sbarro ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flerbizky
  • 13 comments
  • 2,005 views

Flerbizky

Weltanschauung
Premium
Messages
7,588
Denmark
Whateversville
Messages
Flerbizky
I remember reading about this in a danish car mag many many moons ago, probably 300+.. It _know_ it was small, and powered by a twin motorcycle engine setup - Honda CBX's if I'm not way off... And I seem to remember it was built by Sbarro -

I have no idea where to go from here, as extensive Googleing has turned up nothing..

Class...Anyone...Anyone...Class...?
 
Is it any of these?

If not, it'll probably take a fair bit more searching. I'm not too familiar with many of Sbarro's concepts.
 
Nope.. Sorry - but thanks 👍
 
Unless there's a need for it - I'll close the thread..

The Sbarro Super Twelve is what I was looking for..

82sbarro_super_twelve_1.jpg
 
Nice one on finding it 👍 By the looks of it, it's a heavily, heavily modified Fiat Strada or perhaps Uno. With Lamborghini Diablo wheels.
 
employee_typhoid_fever.jpg
 
^ That made me hungry a bit. :lol:

BT-> But this coachbuilder builds pretty tiny amount of car compared to many coachbuilders, like Rinspeed for example. :)
 
For some reason, this thread reminds me of the old 2F2F line...

"I didn't know a pizza place made engines."
 
That thing is ugly as sin. BTW I was also thinking of the Pizza place :dunce:

It was 1982 - People didn't know any better (-:
 
Oddly, when I was in the US I kept seeing the pizza places and thinking "Hmm. When I was a kid, he made hundreds of bizarre concept cars.".
 
OT-> Good thing I've known about Sbarro (Pizza) since back in the Philippines in the mid-'90s. :)

BT-> On the other hand, I've known Sbarro (Franco, the Design house) ever since I purchased Auto Motor und Sport: Auto Katalog in 1996. :)
 
Back