Help me find music that suits a particular car!

India
India
AfraidRacer
AfraidRacer17
Hey everyone, when you think of a drift car, you think of anime/japanese music right? So, can you help me search for music that suits a particular car for a YT cinematic?
1st- Super GT RX-Vision GT3(something like japanese music or maybe GT Sport Intro)

Last edited:
I don't know that many Japanese acts but I like Supercar, particularly the album Highvision.

This track has a slow build up, beat doesn't come in until 2:30 or so.

Older but Pizzicato Five is always fun.

Thanks guys
@seadog777 not sure GT1 intro suits, but thanks!
@O604 They're a little slow, but I love the first one as a song of it's own. Would be perfect with a Miata.
@Fennario Haha that song is epic! I love it!
@Leggacy That's pretty close! If only it had a little more variation.
@Pigems Yup, that's the one I'm going to use. Thanks! I just need to find the best one out of the 4.(Edit-I really can't decide which of these is the best. Can you tell me which one you like the most?)

Last edited:
Thanks guys
@seadog777 not sure GT1 intro suits, but thanks!
@O604 They're a little slow, but I love the first one as a song of it's own. Would be perfect with a Miata.
@Fennario Haha that song is epic! I love it!
@Leggacy That's pretty close! If only it had a little more variation.
@Pigems Yup, that's the one I'm going to use. Thanks! I just need to find the best one out of the 4.(Edit-I really can't decide which of these is the best. Can you tell me which one you like the most?)

Awesome! Glad I could be of help man. :cheers: Through Fire and Flames is probably my favourite, then Valley of the Dammed, followed by Heros of Our Time. That’s just my preference though, I look forward to seeing your finished video. :)

Back