Help me here....

Turkey
Turkey
I'm playing gran turismo 2 on the android version of epsxe and when I play multiplayer split screen with my friends I can't load my garage or the guest garage...should I copy the savegame file or what?...if you have any idea how to fix this pls let me know

Weird. Normally you have to have both memcards in their slots and activated... The only reason I can think of is you're using the wrong region's Arcade CD or something (v1.0/1.1/1.2 doesn't matter here)...
I haven't touched epsxe on mobile so I don't know if it's any different from the pc version.

Weird. Normally you have to have both memcards in their slots and activated... The only reason I can think of is you're using the wrong region's Arcade CD or something (v1.0/1.1/1.2 doesn't matter here)...
I haven't touched epsxe on mobile so I don't know if it's any different from the pc version.
No I am infact using the same arcade version as the simulation disc and I have actually loaded my garage on the arcade before...the problem is I can't load my garage while playing multiplayer split screen on LAN network

Back