Help me identify a car (round/cylinder shapes in the side)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter essential
  • 6 comments
  • 808 views
Messages
4
I was in the Used Car Shop today, and saw a car I wanted for about $233,000. I didn't have enough money so I went and ran a few races, came back to buy it, and it was gone. Stupid me I didn't write down the name and now I can't find it.

I coulda sworn the HP was in the 500s, i think it was 4WD but not sure, it was Jet Black, and had what I can only describe as gun holes, almost round/cylinder shapes, in the sides.

Does this ring a bell to anyone? I tried to look online, but there doesn't seem to be a car list with pictures on the internet.

Thanks for any help.
 
http://www.mygranturismo.net/
screenshot20110118at350.png

The closest car to your description, Ie $200,000, 4WD etc is this. The RUF CTR2 '96
FYI i have one i dont want
 
He is likely talking about the Spyker C8.
 
It is the C8, as long as the price is correct.
 
Here's the spyker C8, which is it? FYI the Spyker is dead on $233,000 but not 4WD
screenshot20110118at354.png
 
thanks, looks like it's the Spyker C8 Laviolette '01, just have to keep looking and hope it pops up again.
 
Back