Help me make this decision

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoBlueDevils4
  • 5 comments
  • 497 views
Messages
302
Messages
GoBlueDevils4
Tomorrow I'm going to trade a guy a car for my choice of either a Suzuki Escudo or BMW McLaren F1 race car. I'm not really planning on using either one when I get them as I'm more than likely going to try to trade whichever I decide to choose as I've seen both are desirable cars. Which one do you think would be more valuable on the trade market and which one would you choose to get if you had this choice yourself? Any input would be appreciated
 
I'd take the McLaren F1 GTR any day of the week - would imagine there would be more uses for it!
 
The Escudo is beastly, but I like the Mclaren more.
 
Personally i'd go for the Escudo as I have the Stealth pack that includes the McClaren. The F1 Will be more useful if you come to racing it, the Escudo is worse at going round corners than the Veyron but is awesome at Rally, as you'd expect, especially with it's 1200HP, or is it 1500? Can't remember from the older GT.
 
If you like driving around in the dirt at the redline 90% of the time, then get the Escudo.

If you like driving on tracks, then get the McLaren
 
Back