Help me out

  • Thread starter Thread starter RuthlessPSN
  • 14 comments
  • 1,005 views
Messages
60
United States
New York
Messages
Ruthless_Clipz
I need a 1970 ticket. I have many cars available for trade. Let me know what you're looking for.
 
Which car do you wanna get out from the 1970, Maybe I have it.
 
If you can send now a 2004 ticket I'll send a 1970 ticket
 
well these the cars from the ticket here .....

1970 (12 cars)
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70
Honda Z ACT '70
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Mitsubishi GALANT GTO MR '70
Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Plymouth Superbird '70
Toyota CELICA 1600GT (TA22) '70
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car '70

what offering for ticket as well !!!!
 
Last edited:
i love gt5
Which car do you wanna get out from the 1970, Maybe I have it.

Chapparal 2D or 2J
 
paulamag
well these the cars from the ticket here .....

1970 (12 cars)
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70
Honda Z ACT '70
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Mitsubishi GALANT GTO MR '70
Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Plymouth Superbird '70
Toyota CELICA 1600GT (TA22) '70
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car '70

what offering for ticket a well !!!!

I want the Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
 
well i got a 70 ticket if want trade something bud. pm me and see what can do then !!!!
 
RuthlessPSN
Chapparal 2D or 2J

I have 3 2J's and 2 D's. I could put 1 of each on share.
 
i love gt5
I have 3 2J's and 2 D's. I could put 1 of each on share.

Permanent sharing?
 
If these are the cars above, I have some, these are what I have, not all are 0/0/0
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
Dodge Challenger R/T '70-> This is in the NCD
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70
Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Plymouth Superbird '70
 
bellacoal
If these are the cars above, I have some, these are what I have, not all are 0/0/0
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
Dodge Challenger R/T '70-> This is in the NCD
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70
Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Plymouth Superbird '70

I need a 1970 ticket
 
Do you have a lvl4 ticket?
 
Do you have a lvl 23 ticket? Or any other tickets, I'm looking for 23, 14, 11,
10, 8, 7. I have a 1970.
 
Back