- 60

- New York
- Ruthless_Clipz
I need a 1970 ticket. I have many cars available for trade. Let me know what you're looking for.
i love gt5Which car do you wanna get out from the 1970, Maybe I have it.
paulamagwell these the cars from the ticket here .....
1970 (12 cars)
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70
Honda Z ACT '70
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Mitsubishi GALANT GTO MR '70
Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Plymouth Superbird '70
Toyota CELICA 1600GT (TA22) '70
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car '70
what offering for ticket a well !!!!
RuthlessPSNChapparal 2D or 2J
i love gt5I have 3 2J's and 2 D's. I could put 1 of each on share.
bellacoalIf these are the cars above, I have some, these are what I have, not all are 0/0/0
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
Dodge Challenger R/T '70-> This is in the NCD
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70
Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Plymouth Superbird '70
I need a 1970 ticket
RuthlessPSNPermanent sharing?