Help me shave 1.4s off of PP700 High speed ring.

aGrenadeShark
aGrenadeShark
Currently, I am using a tuned viper on high speed ring and I can run a 109.89. I am really new to tuning and I really want to post a top 100 time and be the only person with a viper on the top 100. The top 100 time currently is around 108.4. So that means I need to shave 1.4s off. Here is my setup. Hope you guys can help.

110% weight. 1380kg.

R3 tires. front and back.

aero 10 front, 20 rear.

700/700 pt

Rid. -5 front, -5 rear.
springs 3f, 3r (had no luck with stiffening them)
damper 3f, 5r
Toe -.08f, .0r
camber 2.5f, 2.0r
brake 5, 5
Turning angle 40.
ABS 3.
Final gear ratio. 3.5 (didnt mess with the normal gears, but here they are)

2.660 (52mph)
1.789 (78)
1.30 (106)
1.0 (138)
.740 (187)
.50 (300)
F/D 3.5

I am currently ranked 685th. This is really a personal goal of mine because back when I played forza, I would do the same things with the cars no one else used. I like showing that you don't have to cookie cutter to win races.

As per my Tuning thread, will see what I can do for you... straight off the mark I can see a few areas of improvement.

Regs,
888 Tuning.

Hey Grenadeshark,

Check your PMM.. settings all there, please let me know how you go.

I was able to get some massive improvements here.

Regards,
888 Tuning.

hit the wall like all the other cheap ass record holders! :sly: sigh, i don't even want to bother after seeing how the top ranked guys drive like that... it's so discouraging :yuck:

here's a pointer or two that can help you get up there...

lightness > HP

for high speed corners, you want some good DOWNFORCE

and i'm assuming the dodge viper is HEAVY up front with the massive V-10 engine. i'd be sure to have the front suspension stiffer than the rear 👍

for my tatse youre running the camber pretty high I usually run between 2 and .7 in the front and never more than 1 in the rear, Y IDK it just seams to work better for me.

Honestly this is alot more time then it would seem, its hard to tell if its tuning thats your issue or driving though without a video.

Back