Help me...to win!

  • Thread starter Thread starter gmartins
  • 14 comments
  • 1,130 views
Messages
8
Portugal
Portugal
I and four friends are to carry through a online championship. We intend to make two races in each one of the following circuits:
Madrid (5 + 9 laps)
Grand Valley Speedway (3 + 7 laps)
Rome (5 + 9 laps)
Tokyo R245 (3 + 7 laps)
Tsukuba (7 + 16 laps)
Which is the ideal car considering the limitations:
Only admitted FF or FR cars. Power max.320 cv.
Weight FF > 1190 kg
Weight FR > 1400 kg
No PP limitation.
In the small race we can use race hard tires and does not have pitstop.
In the second race we have to use race hard and sport soft tires with a pitstop.
Tires consuming is fast!
Thank you for your advice.
 
So, what do you need help with? I can't find your question or problem in your post.
 
So, what do you need help with? I can't find your question or problem in your post.

Here.

I and four friends are to carry through a online championship. We intend to make two races in each one of the following circuits:
Madrid (5 + 9 laps)
Grand Valley Speedway (3 + 7 laps)
Rome (5 + 9 laps)
Tokyo R245 (3 + 7 laps)
Tsukuba (7 + 16 laps)
Which is the ideal car considering the limitations:
Only admitted FF or FR cars. Power max.320 cv.
Weight FF > 1190 kg
Weight FR > 1400 kg
No PP limitation.
In the small race we can use race hard tires and does not have pitstop.
In the second race we have to use race hard and sport soft tires with a pitstop.
Tires consuming is fast!
Thank you for your advice.
 
I'd say it was:
Which is the ideal car considering the limitations:
I'd also say the interesting language used and the power metric of cheval vapeur is an indication that English isn't a first language, so we might like to skip straight to answering.

From my N4 experience, I'd say tuning up a Focus RS (FWD) would be good, but I doubt you'd get near the power limit so you'd be losing out on the straights. Maybe a Mazda RX-7 FD of some kind, though you'll need ballast.
 
Assuming it's only pure street cars you can't go wrong with an NSX Type R 02, Mazda RX8 Type S 07, RX7 Type R or the S2000 06' all from the Dealership. Toyota MR2 GTS is a killer with those specs too.
 
Seeing as you would have a 210kg advantage from using a FF car, I'd use the Honda Integra RM
 
Thanks for your suggestions but it's not allowed MR, FWD or RM cars.
I'm testing the Dodge SRT4 '03 and the Trial Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '03. This one is a very fast car (1:59,9 in Madrid and 2:01,xxx at Grand Valley)
but a bit difficult about stability. It's usual to loose the rear when I break before a curve. I think I can get the solution in the specific fórum...
In fact English isn't my first language. Sorry about it.
 
SRT4 has always been a quick car. Definitely one to go for
 
In fact English isn't my first language. Sorry about it.
I wouldn't worry about it - it's hard to tell (if you hadn't used "cv" for power I wouldn't have noticed) and that puts you at a level above some of our native English-speaking members.

The Trial Celica is a tuner car, so it's likely to be a deal quicker than similar power/weight cars - but there's also a chance that whomever set the competition up might want to exclude such cars, since they excluded RM cars.

You'll have to add ballast (about 150kg for some), but try an S2000 or an RX-7 FD (you can use a Premium car if you pick the RX-7 Spirit R :D). I found the Focus RS '02 to be one of the fastest FWD cars for its PP level - faster than the T231 Celica and Dodge SRT4.
 
I'm testing the Dodge SRT4 '03 and the Trial Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '03. This one is a very fast car (1:59,9 in Madrid and 2:01,xxx at Grand Valley)
but a bit difficult about stability. It's usual to loose the rear when I break before a curve. I think I can get the solution in the specific fórum...
In fact English isn't my first language. Sorry about it.

I think it is a Dr Slump tune I use for the Trial Celica. It was from a Fall Tuner Shootout over a year ago that I believe started the F.I.T.T. movement.

But the non tuner cars would result in me selecting a Honda FF as they seem to get a handling and performance advantage in GT5. FR I would go for a TVR. But that is because I am a TVR lover and not because of using my brain.
 
Very kind about my english Famine...:)
Already tried the RX-7 Spirit R but I can't beat the times of celica. I'll try another tune.
My doubt about FF cars is that tires wear is set to fast!

TVR model that would use Milldrum?
 
Can someone please convert to PP for me?

The TVR I choose is because I love TVR. It is not a performance reason. Go for a premium Japanese for lower PP cars and Camaro '10 or BMW for mid PP.
 
Can someone please convert to PP for me?

The TVR I choose is because I love TVR. It is not a performance reason. Go for a premium Japanese for lower PP cars and Camaro '10 or BMW for mid PP.

I don't know what you mean by converting PP. What do you want to convert it to?

Low PP = 380 = 200Hp
Mid PP= 500 = 430HP
High PP = 620 = 650HP
 
1cv = 1PS = 0.986hp

320hp = 316hp (give or take)
 
Back