Help me tune my 22B to drift/grip like me R34 GTR

• Thread starter KaiZen
  • 0 comments
It's a fully tuned 557hp 22B running on super soft tires and no driver assists. I know I should go harder, but it's a pre-requisite in my friends comp.

My GTR drifts superbly at the right corners (644HP, T8) without installing the VCD controller (ie. keeping it on normal and not sim) but having the VCD set to 10 and using 1.5 way lsd. (I gota check that one, but basically the ATESSA works great and should be left on) It feels almost exactly like RWD:drool: :crazy:

I've done a bit of testing with the AYC on the lancers and I think I can get to to drive similarly with the AYC at 100+💡

But, since the WRX's don't have electronic assistance like the ATESSA of the GTR and similar system in the Evo's, it's abit too neutral for my liking.:irked:

So, I want my WRX's to oversteer on the exit's and I've been able to oversteer more at mid and exit corner by keeping the lsd on normal, but the front seems to pull at the wrong time causing understeer. I tried 1-way and it worked well, still neutral, but what I want is in between a normal LSD and 1-way type setting.:indiff:

So basically, what I want are some LSD tuning settings/advice/tips for my WRX's AND EVO's.. as I've still not perfected (like I'm ever going to! lol) the art of LSD tuning. Oh, and I'm not after suspension tuning..:odd:

This goes out to you tuning GOD's!!.. please please help me!..:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Latest Posts

Back