Help me with cars please!!

• Thread starter ShootDaCar
  • 17 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
Shoot_Da_Car
ROTA DRIFTER
Hey guys and girls of xbox360/FM4.

I am new to xbox360 and really don't like anything else on Forza apart from the drifting and paint concept of the games, I am not the best at drifting, So I was wondering If someone could send me a few cars to drift with! I have no DLC's apart from Disk 1/2 and 2/2.Cheers SDC.

How are you finding FM5? I am loving it.

I sold my Xbox One after playing it like 5 times total overall, It was a disappointing game compared to FM4, The modification system in general was a down grade.

I sold my Xbox One after playing it like 5 times total overall, It was a disappointing game compared to FM4, The modification system in general was a down grade.
That is sad news. So many good games coming out on Xbox One. So do you still have you X360 and FM4? I am happy to send you some cars if you like.

That is sad news. So many good games coming out on Xbox One. So do you still have you X360 and FM4? I am happy to send you some cars if you like.

It's sad news that FM5 could not reach a higher Level then FM4 IMO(In My Option) with there modification/upgrade system, I am more of a Racer then anything and I barely game now as it is, I still have my Xbox360 and FM4, but I have not played it in ages! I have enough cars on FM4 but thanks for the offer!

Cheers SDC.

Back