Help me with GR3 and GR4 races

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Morning all

Love the game but only a beginner.

ive done all apart from 2 GR3 races and 2 GR4 races.

ive tried every car and tune i can and cant get close.... can anyone assist me with a setup for a gr3 and a gr4 so i may actually have a chance 😪

thank you

Which races are you referring to? I don't have the impression any of them are particularly tough.
The answer also depends on whether fuel consumption and tire wear are on. Or bop in missions.
Generally, the GT300 BRZ gr3 with medium turbo can win just about anything. Silvia Aero gr4 same. Both are easy cars to drive.

cheers

races i struggle on

italy autodome gt cup gr3
circuit spa gt cup gr3
suzuka gt cup gr3
tokyo expressway touring car 600 (got 2nd)
Japan High speed ring gt cup gr4

thanks

honestly cannot get within 10 secs of winning lol

seem to be tyres x 2 fuel x8

Last edited:
If I remember correctly I used Nissan GT-R GT3 '13 for Spa and Suzuka, VW Beetle Gr.3 for Lago Maggiore (Italy), Mazda Atenza Gr.4 for High Speed Ring and detuned Nissan GT-R '17 (600PP) for Tokyo Expressway.

Last edited:
cheers

races i struggle on

italy autodome gt cup gr3
circuit spa gt cup gr3
suzuka gt cup gr3
tokyo expressway touring car 600 (got 2nd)
Japan High speed ring gt cup gr4

thanks

honestly cannot get within 10 secs of winning lol

seem to be tyres x 2 fuel x8
If you want it easy on the 800 pp races, take a gr2 car, the Nissan GTR '08 is a fast and forgiving car for example.
The 730 pp Gr3 races, I don't remember, but I guess the Mazda RX Vision should probably do well.
High Speed Ring 630 don't remember either. Would give the gr4 Supra or Gtr a try: relatively fast cars.
Tokyo 600 is a tough race. There is an entire thread on this site on this race. I won this one recently with the NSX '17 on SM tires. Do 7 laps first stint cause the tires wear more later on the dry circuit. Odd ball choice here: 1965 Honda F1 car. Does entire race non stop on SS tires and good fun.
GL HF.

Latest Posts

Back