Help me with my wheel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slayer98027
  • 10 comments
  • 825 views
Messages
136
United States
San Marcos
Messages
slayer98027
I got the g27 wheel today and I was wondering what wheel settings I should use for drifting and racing not the car setup but how much feedback I should turn on for both and what level of use I should use for racing and drifting like amuter pro or if I should use simulater
 
I would try this in the drifting section, u may have better luck getting your answer there?
 
FFB 10 (DFGT)
Simulation
Power assist OFF
 
I was wanting to know about drifting and driving so I chose here and ten ff I did that for driving I barely went 50 without crashing but maybe I just need practice first so thanks I am open to more suggestions
 
I have the DFGT and run FF 4 , power steering on. Simulation mode has zero effect on this wheel ....

I don't own your particular wheel Slayer but try out different settings to see what suits you the best as everyone plays differently .
 
I have the DFGT and run FF 4 , power steering on. Simulation mode has zero effect on this wheel ....

I don't own your particular wheel Slayer but try out different settings to see what suits you the best as everyone plays differently .

I have my ff to 4 also it's fine but the g27 has more feel power maybe even ff so yeah I will try though I appreciate it thsnks
 
G27, ffb 5, simulation, power steering off.
The biggest impact is the power steering option. Try both and see what you like
 
G27, ffb 5, simulation, power steering off.
The biggest impact is the power steering option. Try both and see what you like

Sorry I haven't been on in a while but I have no idea about what power steering is I will turn it off and see if I like it better then on thanks
 
FFB 10 (DFGT)
Simulation
Power assist OFF

I've said this about a million times now, lol. The simulation, professional, and amatuer modes do not work with the G27. Those modes only work with the wheels that are highlighted when that option is selected and the G27 is not one of them. Read the scrolling text below the menu. Damn, you guys make me sound like a broken record, lol.
 
Back