• Thread starter OnlyMe
  • 3 comments

OnlyMe

RIP Shuffle Racing :-(
Premium
Belgium
RIP Shuffle Racing :-(
GTP_OnlyMe
I'm using the bumper view. Yesterday I had a virtual mirror on top of the screen. Today it's gone all of a sudden. :confused:

When I pause the game and go to Edit HUD Display, it's still there. I can pick it up, put it somewhere else, hide it, show it as much as I please, but when I go back to the game screen it still doesn't show up.

Tried going through the options but couldn't find any settings for hiding or showing the mirror there. Tried quiting the game and starting it back up. Still no mirror :confused:

Has anyone had this problem and how did you fix it?

I'm using the bumper view. Yesterday I had a virtual mirror on top of the screen. Today it's gone all of a sudden. :confused:

When I pause the game and go to Edit HUD Display, it's still there. I can pick it up, put it somewhere else, hide it, show it as much as I please, but when I go back to the game screen it still doesn't show up.

Tried going through the options but couldn't find any settings for hiding or showing the mirror there. Tried quiting the game and starting it back up. Still no mirror :confused:

Has anyone had this problem and how did you fix it?

Cycle through the HUD, there are two views that show the gear/revs, one has the virtual mirror and the other doesn't. I think they're the two views after the full telemetry screen.

It's a known issue that the mirror is not shown when selected in settings menu, should be fixed in next patch. Work around is to assign a button for hud then select the mirror by cycling through hud views as above suggested.

Back