HELP - Mugen Motul Civic and Lupo GTI Cup Car Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pieman44
  • 3 comments
  • 680 views
Messages
4
I have the Mugen Motul Civic and Lupo GTI Cup Car that I won early on and for some reason I can not drive any more. They are visible in the garage and I can select to view them but there is no "change car" option when the window opens. In the Garage view there is a little "bubble" (blue I think), on the left side of the car selection box beside each of the 2 cars......if any one can help me out would be appreciated.
 
I think you've set them to share with friends. You need to remove that before you can drive them.

Welcome to :gtplanet:
 
as an added note, if you ever lose internet, or play offline in any way, you will not be able to use your shared cars because you cant take them off the shared list while offline

HOWEVER, if you go into a lobby online and choose a car that is on your shared list, you will then be using that car when you leave the online room and can use it untill you change to another car
 
Back