Help: My Chromeline cars evaporated!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lusitano
  • 8 comments
  • 1,156 views
Messages
141
That's right :(

I don't know why, really. Yesterday when I try to race with one Chromeline, that I haven't race at many time with them, I see that I have none of them in my garage.
I don't know when they gone, because only yesterday I need them. After a hard search on entire game garage, and no, all are gone...

Anyone know any reason?

I not sold nor given. I'm sure.

Another question, can I re-download the cars with the same cupon numbers that I received when I bought the game?💡
 
You can re-download them from PSN store. Go there and check download history or something like that, they should be there.
 
Gone in 60 seconds?
 
I had that same problem after installing the 1.05 patch. You can download them again but the money that you spent on tuning is gone of course.
 
You can re-download them from PSN store. Go there and check download history or something like that, they should be there.

Account management on the XMB > Transaction History > Download List
 
Account management on the XMB > Transaction History > Download List work for me, I got my chromeline cars back finally! Thank you all :)
 
Back