Help my HDR Brightness & stable 60FPS problem ?

FastFurious77

Premium
England
England
So thought I would fire up FM7 again after not playing the game for a while. I noticed tv was not in HDR when I started the game. Then I set the game to 2560x and put 60FPS and most settings on High and only liveries, procedural quality, car model to ultra. MSAA to 2x and AF to 4. I also reset my Nvidia control panel to default and just turned on V sync to on and the option that helps vsync. Now when I go to the resolution for my tv the problem I am having I'd that the tv output colour depth is set to 10bpc, colour format to 422, and range limited. Now the picture is way to dark on my tv. The tv is in HDR though. If I change any of the settings HDR pops up say I change output colour depth to 8 suddenly my tv is nice and bright again but I notice my tv is now not in the HDR picture mode. What us going on? This HDR is annoying me. Also I have a GeForce 1060 6GB OCUK graphics card and I'm trying to get a good fps setting so graphics will look good at 60FPS, but then the game seemed to stutter one or two times and be laggy. I know there is a new GeForce driver update but I haven't done it yet. Someone help me sort out the HDR brightness issue and find me a graphics setting that s stable and looks good at 2560res @ 60FPS ?

Back