Help - Need instructions for my wife to start the download!

• Thread starter 5678
  • 15 comments
Hi, new member here and huge GT fan.

I'm currently at work and want to give my wife some instructions to start the demo download so that I can play it as soon as I am home.

Can anyone supply me with some REALLY basic, low level instructions that I can pass on to her? So far she has turned it on (a good start!) and signed me in. She can find the PS Store menu option but is unable to find the download from there.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

If she can get into the store, all she has to do is select "Latest" from the store menu. There will be a black icon with a white "GT" inside it on the right hand side (she might have to scroll down a little)...tell her to click that and then press download. Once it has finished downloading, I assume you can install when you get home?

If she can get into the store, all she has to do is select "Latest" from the store menu. There will be a black icon with a white "GT" inside it on the right hand side (she might have to scroll down a little)...tell her to click that and then press download. Once it has finished downloading, I assume you can install when you get home?

Nice one. I'll call her now and try again!

Godspeed you! 👍 - my wife phones me at work so i can talk her through ejecting a disk. I worry the machine still works when i get home :ouch:

Sounds like too much hassle to me.

Just go home, start download, make coffee, have a dump.

Then get playing.

I live in the middle of no where. The downside is poor download speeds at times. This way it's ready as soon as I get home and I avoid the high contention evenings.

I live in the middle of no where. The downside is poor download speeds at times. This way it's ready as soon as I get home and I avoid the high contention evenings.

I'm impressed with your dedication. But I'm sure even an hour wait is fine, you're not going to be challenging the leaderboard for some time.

I'm playing with a pad and I'm still not <1:40 with the tuned car. Mission for tonight is < 1:39. Which I know is possible.

Can anyone, give me instructions on how to download it, I have been scouring the depths of the PSN store for over an hour. Please can I have explicit instructions from the PSN store main menu. I honestly don't believe it is there on mine at the moment. :boggled:

Can anyone, give me instructions on how to download it, I have been scouring the depths of the PSN store for over an hour. Please can I have explicit instructions from the PSN store main menu. I honestly don't believe it is there on mine at the moment. :boggled:
It should be there under the "latest" category.

If you can't find it there, click on the search button (magnifying glass) and search for academy. It should them come up in the search results.

I'm impressed with your dedication. But I'm sure even an hour wait is fine, you're not going to be challenging the leaderboard for some time.

I'm playing with a pad and I'm still not <1:40 with the tuned car. Mission for tonight is < 1:39. Which I know is possible.

An hour is worth a lot to me in the week. 8 hours at work and 3 hours getting there and back mean not much time to myself in the weeks ;)
Challenging the leaderboard or not is irrelevant really!

Try clearing the browser cache. My wife swore blind that she had looked at that page (Latest) already and it wasn't there. After hitting it a few times it showed.

Back