Help needed B-day level special tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTRacer2010
  • 1 comments
  • 358 views
Messages
728
Canada
Calgary & UK
Messages
Ask me
I'm looking to collect/trade for said items
Birthday
Level
Special Tickets
I don't have much to offer at presents only
2010,1986 B-day tickets
6,23 level tickets

Also looking for Racing helmets and Suits

Psn I'd - GM_Anth

Hope some of you nice kind ppl will help
Thanks in advance
 
Whilst you still have very little you would be better off starting a www.mygranturismo.net account so as people can see what suits you already have and its an easy way of keeping track of what tickets there are and what you have. I can send a set of suits over tonight if i receive an FR from you to VR6-dubbers.


EDIT:3 days later and you still have not got an account but you want me to guess what you have ?
 
Last edited:
Back