Help needed please

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi, I have been uploading decals to the game without issue since December 2017, but lately although my decals upload fine on the GT Sport website, they just show as a forever "loading" spinning circle in the in-game decal library. I have not changed the programme/method I was using and it has been like this for the last 2 weeks.

I have tried deleting some previous decals/scape pictures/race pictures/replays/car liveries but nothing seems to work.

I have even tried uploading via a second PSN ID - but the same issue - they show fine on the website, but not in the game.

This is killing my enjoyment, as I love creating and uploading decals for the community.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

JOT381

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 1117.jpg
    1117.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 22
THIS. Why is GTS's decal uploader now broken? I've been doing text decals for a bit using pngtosvg and it's always worked fine until recently.
image0[1].jpg

I use pngtosvg also so maybe THEY have changed the format of SVGs they produce. I mailed a created SVG to a friend and got them to upload it and it would not work. They did the same one again in Inkscape and it worked fine so I am thinking that pngtosvg have changed something, not the GT upload procedure....

Yeah me too, had a play and it's too much hassle. I don't want to do anything fancy, so pngtosvg was perfect. Hopefully they will sort themselves out, I have thought of messaging them to let them know their generated SVGs are no longer accepted by GT and to ask what has changed.

@Joti Plahay, @TetsuKobura,

Have you tried to pass your SVG files through SVGOMG before uploading them?

https://jakearchibald.github.io/svgomg/

It helps to reduce size, but it also purges some artifacts that might be the issue in your case.

And you wouldn’t have to learn another software.

Yes, I use SVGOMG to get a lot of them under 15kb. It's an excellent little tool. The pngtosvg files load fine to the GT website, but will not appear in my library in-game. Instead a "loading circle" appears in their place.

Yes, I use SVGOMG to get a lot of them under 15kb. It's an excellent little tool. The pngtosvg files load fine to the GT website, but will not appear in my library in-game. Instead a "loading circle" appears in their place.
Do you use Chrome web browser? It seems that there are issues with it for a few days. If so, maybe try to use Firefox or Edge...

Back